New Play Equipment installed by Area Crew at Coyote Campground May 2021
Electrical Camping Keys and Camping Permits may be picked up at the Pro Shop or at the Office during the Winter months. You may also pick up Non-Electric Camping Permits at the Gate House and at the Office.
2. Campers must stop at the Pro Shop during regular business hours to obtain a key. The Pro Shop is open 7 days a week from approximately dawn to dusk from approximately April to October, weather permitting.
3. The daily fee for electric camping is $5.00 which must be paid in advance.
4. If the key is not returned at the end of your stay, a $10.00 replacement fee will be assessed to your Membership and failure to pay this fee will be considered a violation of Club Rules.
5. It is your responsibility to provide hook-ups which are properly grounded and free of faults, shorts, etc.
6. The use of electricity is limited to the party who has paid for the privilege. Under no circumstances will more than one camping vehicle or tent be hooked up to the electricity provided in a site.
7. Guest camping vehicles are allowed in the off season ONLY (after Labor Day until Memorial Day).
8. The assignment of camping sites will be on a first come first serve basis. You must pick up the key and pay for your stay prior to setting up your campsite. Upon picking up a key, you must pull your camping vehicle into the site within two (2) hours. For purposes of establishing the daily fee, the daily charge will commence when the key is picked up and will end twenty-four (24) hours later.
9. Please note that all Rules set forth in the Braidwood Recreation Club By-Laws and Rules handbook also apply to Camping.
10. NO CAMPING EQUIPMENT IS TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OVERNIGHT. A BRIEF VISIT TO YOUR CAMPSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ATTENDANCE. (EXCEPT NIGHT WORKERS)
11. IF YOUR CAMPER/TENT IS LEFT UNATTENDED TWICE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE YOUR CAMPER UNTIL YOU HAVE APPEARED BEFORE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
12. Club Members may borrow camping vehicles/tents from either other Members or Non- Members with written permission of owner of vehicle/tent or written receipt of rental.
13. Any individual under the legal age limit caught consuming alcoholic beverages or any individual found participating in any illegal activity will be removed from the premises and will be subject to Termination of Membership as well as the notification of proper Authorities.
14. Quiet Time is 10:00 P.M. on Sunday-Thursday and 11:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday.
15. Use of dumpsters is limited to Club refuse ONLY and no fish remains are to be disposed of in the units. Lids are to be kept closed.
16. After a 2 week period, a camping vehicle/tent may not return to the previous camping area for a period of 7 days. (7/08)
17. As of 1/01/10, no burning of pallets or lumber with nails is allowed on Club grounds.
18. As of 1/01/10, no boats are allowed to be stored in campgrounds unless owner is camping at same camp site.
If a Camper breaks camp after the Pro Shop is closed, the electric key must be dropped off at the Gate House in the mail slot on out gate side. Please ensure that your campsite is clean after your stay.
Use existing fire pits.
These Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Camping Director and/or the Board of Directors.
Updated and Approved by B.O.D. 01/01/10
PLEASE REMEMBER!! DO NOT FEED THE RACCOONS -- You must keep all food items in locked coolers or containers. If you are tent camping, do NOT keep food in your tent, the raccoons will tear your tent open to get to the food. Don't feel that you must feed them because they are hungry; they are fully able to forage for the proper type of food. In feeding them, you are essentially teaching them to beg from humans, which creates problems for humans AND the animals.